Important Announcements for New International Students in 2016 Fall semester
Wed, Sep 14, 2016
The new semester has already started and we hope you are adapting the new environment gradually for studying and living in Shanghai!
As we briefed in our Welcome Ceremony last week, we are sending you the information highlighted in the attached Pratical Information for your better reference.
You may also enjoy the attached Group Picture we took on that day. Here you may see the welcome news at: http://sem.tongji.edu.cn/semen/?p=14427 .
Moreover, we’d like to mention several important things for updates:
1. Please be noted the Initial Password for your student card is “111111”, you will asked to input the password for logging on some university websites; the password is allowed to change by yourself;
2. You may enter and use the university Library two weeks later until all the data are sent by the International Office of the University to the libraray;
3. If you want to register a Tongji Email Address, there would be another page appeared as attached during registration, then you may input your student number (not your Admission Notice Number)and initial password we mentioned above.
4. Internship Regulations and Application procedures, please see at the notice board at: http://sem.tongji.edu.cn/semen/?p=8723
5. Sep 18th (Sunday) has classes, schedules follows classes on Friday. Please note the following two classroom changes notice:
Postgraduate course: Human Resource Management on Sep 18th morning, classroom changes to A308 (Tongji Building A) just for one time only;
Undergraduate course: Entrepreneurship on Sep 19 afternoon, classroom changes to A202 (Tongji Building A) just for one time only.
6. Those who attended the group medical examination on Sep 9th, please pick up your medical Report from the afternoon of Sep 18th (Sunday): 13:30-17:00;
7. Those who take the medical examination independently, please come to SEM International Office to Get the Special Introduction Letter once you get your medical report upon successful payment for Ping An Insurance.
8. Some students still didn’t pay for the mandatory Ping An insurance, please come to SEM International Office ASAP for the payment.
In case of any further inquiries, please write email to us or come to our office for consultation.
We hope you a wonderful start in this new semester at Tongji SEM!