Professor, Doctoral Mentor
Department: Construction Management and Real Estate
Deputy Director, Housing and Land Resource Management Information Research Center
Research areas: land economy and utilization planning, land evaluation and policy; real estate evaluation and consulting, real estate market and policy; urban and regional economy
He Fang, female, born in 1964.10, PhD, professional title professor, doctoral tutor. She has taught at Tongji University since graduation. Currently the deputy secretary of the general staff of the School of Economics and Management of Tongji University, and the deputy director of the Research Center for Housing, Land and Resources Management Information, as well as China registered real estate appraiser and land appraiser. Over the years, she has been engaged in teaching, theoretical research and practical consulting in the field of land and real estate. More than 150 papers have been published publicly. Monographs include “Research on Disposal of Property Rights and Distribution of Benefits of Urban Stock Land Reuse”, “Theory and Practice of Post-Evaluation of Real Estate Projects”, “Research on the Land Market’s Pressure on Local Government Debt Risks and Systemic Contagion Effects”, “Urban Land Intensive Use Potential And its evaluation”, “Green Paper on Sustainable Development of Chinese Cities-Sustainability Assessment of 35 Large and Medium Cities” and other 9 books. Edited 5 books, such as “Land Economy and Utilization”, “Land Use Planning” and “Regional Planning”, worked as deputy editor of “China Real Estate White Paper-Real Estate Investment Value of 35 Large and Medium Cities” and three other books. Presided over the completion of dozens of various vertical and horizontal projects such as Natural Fund Projects, Ministry of Education Fund Projects, Shanghai Government Hot Topics, Government Projects, Enterprise Projects, and Education Reform Projects. The subject areas are: land value-added benefit allocation research, land market research, real estate market and risk warning research, public facilities allocation research, urban or regional land first-level development strategy research, city benchmark land price evaluation, urban space development strategy research, various real estate Project evaluation and planning research, real estate development planning preparation, land reserve and transfer planning preparation, land use overall planning preparation, land conservation and intensive use evaluation, urban renewal planning and mechanism research, real estate project post-assessment research, real estate batch evaluation research, land and land Real estate policy research, etc.
- 1998-2002: Ph.D. in Management, Tongji University
- 1987-1991: Master in Engineering, Tongji University
- 1981-1986: Bachelor in Engineering, Tongji University
- 1986--Now: School of Economics and Management, Tongji University
- 1986-1998: Department of Survey, Tongji University
- Professional Advisers of E-house Shanghai Real Estate Research Institute
- Advisers of Shanghai Xinheng Real Estate Appraisal CO., LTD
- Advisers of Shanghai Urban Real Estate Appraisal CO., LTD
- Advisers of Shanghai R&D Public Service Platform
- In April 2008, Roosevelt University of Chicago in the United States, Participate in the Roosevelt University Real Estate Consultant Association Annual Meeting
- Land Economics and Land Use
- Real Estate Development and Management
- Urban Development and Management
- Land Economics and Land Use
- Real Estate Development and Management
- Urban Development and Management
Sponsored Research Projects
- National Natural Science Fund Project, A Study on the Contagion Effect of Land Risk on the Systematic Risk of Local Financing Platform and Systematic Risk Control, 2014-2018; Project Leader.
- National Natural Science Fund Project, A Study on the Distribution of the Benefits of Urban Land Use Change and Property Transfer Mechanism—Based on the Fuzzy Cooperative Game SHAPLEY Method, 2010-2013; Project Leader.
- National Ministry of Commerce, service outsourcing industry business climate index preparation research,2014.10; Sub-project Leader.
- Shanghai Government Project, Urban Renewal and Use of Urban Land under the Background of Scarce Resources, 2014.7-2014.12; Project Leader.
- Kunming Planning Bureau, Wuga Dam Land First-level Development Strategy and Model Research, 2014.10-2015.10; Sub-project Leader.
- Shanghai Pudong Rail Crossing Group and Soil Storage Center, Shanghai Pudong TOD-directed Land Use and Development Model Research, 2014.8-2015.8
- Research on the Exit Mechanism for Industrial Land in Kangqiao Industrial Zone, Shanghai Bureau of Planning and Land, 2015.4-2015.12
- Shanghai Housing Security and Housing Administration, Shanghai Property Tax Base Assessment Platform Construction (and Evaluation Criteria) Study, 2015.1-2015.12
- Shanghai Institute of Land Transfer, Shanghai Route Price Evaluation Technology Path and Standard Study, 2015.8-2015.12
- Hangzhou Qianjiang Century City Management Committee, Hangzhou Qianjiang Century City Land Level Development Planning and Construction Management Mid-term Evaluation Study, 2015.3-2015.12
- Changxing Island Development Office, Shanghai Changxing Island Functional Positioning, Land Transfer Planning and Construction Management, 2015.6-2016.3
- Xuhui Soil Storage Company, Urban Renewal Land Redevelopment Implementation Mechanism Research, 2016.1-2016.12
- Shanghai Housing Information Center, Shanghai Residential Rent Level System Design and Application Direction, 2016.1-2016.12
- Shanghai Land Transfer Institute, Shanghai Land Market Causes and Trends Analysis, 2016.8-2017.4
- Shanghai Institute of Land Transfer, Time-Time Succession and Development Strategy Research of Rural Settlements in Shanghai, 2016.10-2017.6
- CDB Shanghai Branch, Shanghai Housing and Construction Bureau, Shanghai Old Reform System Financing Planning Study, 2016.4-2016.11
- Shanghai Housing Information Center, Shanghai Real Estate Market Risk Warning Research, 2017.1-2017.12
- Shanghai Institute of Land Transfer, Shanghai Rental Market Impact on Real Estate Market, 2018.1-2018.12
- Ministry of Land and Resources, Study on the Balanced Distribution of Interests of Collective Construction Land into the Municipalities, Collectives and Farmers, 2017.6-2018.6
- Shanghai Housing Information Center, Non-residential Real Estate Bulk Evaluation Technology Route Design, 2019.1-2019.6
- Hangzhou Qianjiang Century City Management Committee, Hangzhou Qianjiang Century City Land Level Development Planning and Construction Management
- Shanghai Land Transfer Institute, Shanghai 13th Five-Year Land Planning Evaluation Theory and Practice 2018.1-2018.12
- Kunshan Huaqiao Management Committee Planning and Construction Bureau, Huaqiao City Renewal Strategy and Policy Study 2018.3-2019.3
- Shanghai Land Transfer Institute, Based on Detailed Data of Homestead Rights and Management Issues Research, 2019.10-2020.8
- The Theoretical Basis, Method and Path of Monitoring and Effect Evaluation of Land and Space Governance Policy for High-quality Development, 2020.6-2021.7
- He Fang, Teng Xiuxiu, Wang Siwei. Complex Network Structure and Systemic Risk Characteristics of Local Government Bonds. Statistics and Decision, 2020(4):136-140.
- He Fang, Gao Zhijun. Research on Forecasting the Demand of Non-resident Population Based on Markov Transfer Probability. Journal of Shanghai Administration Institute, 2020(1): 86-95.
- He Fang, Fan Hui, Song Rui, Chen Xi. The Mechanism of Land Market Contagion of Urban Investment Corporation Credit Risk, Journal of Tongji University (Natural Science Edition), 2019(7): 1065-1074.
- He Fang, Long Guoju, Fan Hua. An Analysis of the Value-added Income Distribution and Satisfaction of Collective Construction Land in the Pilot Areas. China Land Policy Research Report. Social Science Literature Press, 2019.6:232-248.
- He Fang, Wu Wendong, Zhuang Taozhi, Yi Yuan. Exploring the Diverse Expectations of Stakeholders in Industrial Land Redevelopment Projects in China: The Case of Shanghai Sustainability, 2019 (17)：4744-4770.
- He Fang, Long Guoju, Fan Hua, Zhou Menglu. Balanced Distribution of National Collective Farmers’ Benefits: A Study on the Settlement of Collective Operational Construction Land Entering the Market. Agricultural Economic Issues, 2019(6): 67-76.
- He Fang. Analysis of the Planning System and Transaction Mechanism of Volume Rate Reward and Transfer. Journal of Urban Planning, 2018(3):50—56.
- He Fang. The Layout and Evolution Characteristics of Land Use in Rural Residential Areas in Shanghai. Shanghai Urban Planning, 2018(3):74-79.
- He Fang. Risk Identification and Evaluation of Land Transfer Market. China Real Estate, 2018(10):04-18.
- He Fang. Research on Urban Renewal and Rrban-rural Land Use under Resource Constraints. Shanghai Land, 2018(1):04-10.
- He Fang. What is the Real Long-term Mechanism for Real Estate Development? Talking from the New Policy of Renting and Selling. Exploration and Contention, 2017(11):102-110.
- Dai Bing, He Fang et al. Innovation and Measures of Low-Efficiency Industrial Land Exit Mechanism in the Park. Shanghai Land and Resources. 2017(2):59-63.
- He Fang, Zhang Qingsong. Innovation Case and Analysis of Old City Transformation Investment and Financing Model Under the New Deal. China Real Estate, 2017(12):50-59.
- He Fang, Wang Yixin, et al. Research on the Classification of Low-efficiency Industrial Land Types and Land Standards. China Real Estate, 2017(7):3-11.
- He Fang, Teng Xiuxiu. References and Enlightenment from German Residential Lease Control and Rent System Compilation. Price Theory and Practice, 2017(3):93-96.
- He Fang, Institutional Supply Reform of Inefficient Industrial Land Market Exit. Land Science Trends, 2016(5).
- He Fang. The Problem of Urban Renewal and the Transformation of Land Use in Shanghai. A+U Architecture and City (Asian Version), 2016.3.
- Fang He, Chen Xi. Credit networks and systemic risk of Chinese local financing platforms: Too central or too big to fail? Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2016(11):158-170.
- He Fang, Song Rui. Optimization and Reconstruction of Land Acquisition Process for Major Public Welfare Projects Based on Stochastic Petri net model. Engineering Economics, 2016(3):55-62.
- He Fang, Chen Xi, Li Yun Research on the Identification of the Importance of Local Financing Platform System Based on PageRank Algorithm. World Chinese Real Estate Institute 2016.
- He Fang, Li Wenying. Selection of Catalyst Projects and Quantitative Evaluation of Comprehensive Effects in Regional Development——Taking Xuhui Binjiang Dream Center as an Example, China Real Estate 2016(11):35-43.
- He Fang. Institutional Supply Reform of Inefficient Industrial Land Market Exit. Land Science and Technology, 2016(5):12-15.
- He Fang, Wang Xiaochuan, Zhang Hao. Based on Bootstrap and Neural Network Model, Pudong New Area Land Purchase and Storage Value-added Income Distribution Research. Management Review, 2016(12):57-64.
- He Fang. Land Economy and Utilization. Tongji University Press, 2020.3
- He Fang (2). Green Paper on Sustainable Development of Chinese Cities-Evaluation of Sustainable Development in 35 Large and Medium Cities and 16 Cities in the Yangtze River Delta. Tongji University Press, 2019.12
- He Fang. Research on Land Market's Pressure on Local Government Debt Risk and Systemic Contagion Effects, Tongji University Press, 2019.1
- Works by He Fang. Research on Disposal of Property Rights and Distribution of Benefits of Urban Stock Land Reuse. Science Press, 2014.1
- He Fang. Theory and Practice of Real Estate Project Post Evaluation. Tsinghua University Press, 2014.3
- He Fang(2). Green Paper on Sustainable Development of Chinese Cities-Evaluation of Sustainable Development in 35 Large and Medium Cities and 16 Cities in the Yangtze River Delta. Tongji University Press, 2016.12
- He Fang(2). Green Paper on Sustainable Development of Chinese Cities-Evaluation of Sustainable Development in 35 Large and Medium Cities and 16 Cities in the Yangtze River Delta. Tongji University Press, 2015.10
- He Fang(2). Green Paper on Sustainable Urban Development in China-Assessment of Sustainable Development in 35 Large and Medium Cities and 16 Cities in the Yangtze River Delta. Tongji University Press, 2014.10
- He Fang(2). Green Paper on Sustainable Development of Chinese Cities-Sustainable Development Assessment of 35 Large and Medium Cities. Tongji University Press, 2013.10
- He Fang, Associate Editor. China Real Estate White Paper. Tongji University Press, 2014.11
- He Fang. Theory and Practice of Price System for State-owned Construction Land in Extra Large Cities, Tongji University Press, 2014.5
- He Fang, Deputy Editor-in-Chief. China Real Estate White Paper. Tongji University Press, 2013.11
- He Fang, Deputy Editor-in-Chief. White Paper on China Real Estate. Tongji University Press, 2012.11
- He Fang. Urban Land Economy and Utilization (Second Edition). Tongji University Press, 2009
- He Fang. Urban Land Economy and Utilization (First Edition). Tongji University Press, 2005
- He Fang. Urban Land Intensive Use and its Potential Evaluation. Tongji University Press, 2005
- He Fang, Translator. Principles of Real Estate Valuation (Partial Chapters). Shanghai People's Publishing House, 2005.4
- He Fang. General Theory of Auction (Chapter 8). China Financial and Economic Publishing House, 2002.3.
- He Fang. Land use planning. Hundred Publishing Houses, 1998.8
- He Fang. Regional Planning. Hundred Publishing Houses, 1999.9
- Research on the Optimization of the Teaching Syllabus of Real Estate in Tongji University, 2010-2013
- Continuous Construction and Implementation of Innovative Experimental Zone for Construction Management Professionals, 2010-2013
- Research on the Professional Model of Construction Management of Tongji Network College, 2009－2010
- Tongji University Real Estate Valuation Course, 2008
- 11th Five-Year Plan Textbook Funding Project, October 2007
- Construction Management Professional Standards and Training Plan, 2007-2009
- Research on the Training Model of Specialty Real Estate in Tongji, 2007-2009
- Research on the Construction of Specialty in Construction Management, 2007-2009
- Design and Practice of Examination Methods and Means for Real Estate Professional Courses, 2003.9-2005.10
- Member of the National Institute of Building Economics, Association of Real Estate Professionals
- Member of the National Association of Real Estate Scholars of Colleges and Universities
- Director of Shanghai Real Estate Economics Association
- Member of the Board of Directors, Shanghai Land Society
- Special Expert, Shanghai Appraiser Association
- Shanghai March 8th Red Flag Bearer
- March 8th Red Flag Bearer of Shanghai Education System
- Shanghai Yucai Award
- First Prize of Teaching in Tongji University
- 2013 National Challenge Cup first prize excellent instructor;
- Outstanding instructor of the 13th Challenge Cup 2013 Shanghai University Extracurricular Academic and Scientific Works Competition
- The first prize of the project achievement of Shanghai Construction and Communications Commission in 2014 "Optimization of Land Acquisition Process of Major Projects in Shanghai";
- In 2015, "Study on Shanghai's Land Utilization Mode under the Background of Shortage of Resources" won the third prize of "Shanghai New Round of Urban Master Planning Strategy Research" by Shanghai Planning and Land Bureau
- In 2014, "Research on the Allocation Mechanism of my country's Urban Land Acquisition and Storage Interests" won the Shanghai Social Science Association Paper Excellence Award
- 2015 Excellent Education Award of China Association of Land Appraisers and Land Registration Agents
- 2017 Zhixing Cup Shanghai University Student Social Practice First Prize Excellent Instructor Guidance
- 2018 Shanghai Philosophy and Social Science Outstanding Achievement Award (2016-2017) Second Prize of Academic Academic Works (ranked second)