- Consumer Behavior
- Consumer Behavior
Sponsored Research Projects
- Consumer’s perceived difference on AI-employee service and its impact on AI service adoption: A longitudinal study, National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2021-2024
- Participation behavior of lead users in open innovation community of enterprise: Antecedents and consequences, National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2016-2019
- Research on the Effect of Lifestyle and Value Change on the Innovation and Development of Shanghai, The Development Research Center of Shanghai Municipal People’s Government, 2014
- Collective consumer creativity in virtual community: Measurement, Antecedents and Incentive Mechanism, National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2011-2013
- Study and promote customers taking part in product innovation, Fund of Humanities Social Sciences from the Ministry of Education, 2008-2011
- Lakshman Chandrashekhar, Li Wang, Atanu Adhikari, Guoping Cheng (2020). Flexibility oriented HRM practices and innovation: Evidence from China and India, The International Journal of Human Resource Management, forthcoming.
- Xilin Li, Christopher K. Hsee and Li Wang (2020). Uncivility awareness could save lives. Behavioral Science & Policy.
- Xilin Li, Christopher K. Hsee and Li Wang (2020). People adapt more slowly to social income changes than to temporal income changes. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/xap0000328.
- Li Wang, Mototaka Sakashita, Guo-ping Cheng, Jun-zhe Ji, Ya-ting Zhang (2020). The effect of regulatory focus on customer citizenship behavior in a virtual brand community: The role of online self-presentation and community identification. Journal of Consumer Behavior, https://doi.org/10.1002/cb.1888.
- Li Wang, Man-hui Jin. and Zhi-yong Yang (2020). Regulatory focus and consumption of counterfeit luxury goods: Roles of functional theories of attitudes and perceived similarity. Journal of Business Research, 170 (2): 50-61.
- Li Wang, Yuan Yang, and Yi-shuai Li (2019). Extending lead-user theory to a virtual brand community: The roles of flow experience and trust. Asian Business & Management, https://doi.org/10.1057/s41291-019-00097-9.
- Li Wang, Feng Wei, and Xin-an Zhang (2019). Why does energy-saving behavior rise and fall? A study on consumer face consciousness in the Chinese context. Journal of Business Ethics, 160 (2): 499-513.
- Hong-bo Li, Li Wang, Xuan Xia, Hong-bo Liu (2019). Perceived service quality’s effect on patient loyalty through patient attitude within the context of traditional Chinese medicine, Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, https://doi.org/10.107/s10878-019-00520-z.
- Huang G., Wellman N., Ashford S. J., Lee C. and Li Wang (2017). Deviance and exit: The organizational costs of job insecurity and moral disengagement. Journal of Applied Psychology, 102(1): 26-42.
- The relationship between customer participation level and satisfaction degree the in product innovation based on high － complexity products. with LUO Jinlian (2012). Science Research Management, 12:1-9. (in Chinese)
- Customer Participation under the Internet Environment: Psychology, Behavior and Performance. Tongji University Press. 2012. (in Chinese)
- Intention of customer innovation in product development through internet based on TAM-VCE model, with WANG Fanghua, ZHANG Pengzhu (2008). Journal of Management Science in China, 11(1): 49-58, 2008. (in Chinese)
- Empirical study on the relationship between internet-based customer innovation and new product development performance-based on software enterprises in China, with FANG Lan, WANG Fanghua, GU Feng (2007). Journal of Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, 21(4): 95-101. (in Chinese)