Teaching and Research field:
Mainly engaged in teaching, scientific research and management decision-making consulting in the field of "digitized management and decision-making". Application industries include logistics, finance, aviation, e-commerce, automobiles, steel, retail, express delivery, beverages, telecommunications, online education, etc.
Current research interests:
Logistics and express network optimization, service network planning, logistics strategic planning and operation optimization;
Financial risk control, quantitative decision-making;
Enterprise digital transformation;
Online education and personalized learning management; etc.
- 1) The Leading Talent Project of Jiangxi Province, Data-driven multi-mode logistics network planning method and evolution simulation study, 2019/01-2021/12, 100 ten thousand yuan, In research, Host;
- 2) Boeing Company, Innovative research on the future business model of aviation catering services, 2019/07-2020/01, 85 thousand yuan, Closed, Main Participant;
- 3) Shanghai Social Science Planning Project, 2014BGL025, China's megacities logistics hub layout planning: methods, management insights and social value, 2015/01-2018/12, 50,000 yuan, closed, host;
- 4) General Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 71373180, Urban logistics hub configuration and collaboration, 2014/01-2017/12, 56 ten thousand yuan, closed, host;
- 5) Youth Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 71102071, research on optimization of highly time-efficient logistics service network in the context of merger and expansion, 2012/01-2014/12, 20 ten thousand yuan, closed, host;
- 6) Ministry of Education Doctoral Fund Project, 20110072120068, Research on the Interaction and Coordination Effect of Science and Technology Awards and Research Bases in Chinese Universities, 2012 / 01-2014 / 12, 5 ten thousand yuan, closed, host;
- 7) Shanghai Natural Science Foundation Project, 11ZR1438900, Research on Dynamic Coordination Mechanism and Game Model of Supply Chain under Long-term Cooperation, 2011/04-2014/03, 10 ten thousand yuan, closed, host; etc.
- 1) Yizhuo Zhou, Jin Zhao, Jianjun Zhang*. Prediction of Learners’ Dropout in E-Learning Based on the Unusual Behaviors. Interactive Learning Environments, 2020；
- 2) Jianjun Zhang, Jiazhen Huo. Supply Chain Coordination of Short Sales Cycle Commodities[M]. Shanghai: Tongji University Press, 2018.
- 3) Jin Zhao, Jianjun Zhang*, Yan Caihua. Research on Planning Model and Algorithm of Mixed-spoke Express Delivery Network Allowing Direct Access[J]. Journal of China Management Science, 2016, 1: 58-64.
- 4) Jianjun Zhang, Ou Tang, Jin Zhao, Jiazhen Huo, Yonggang Xia. CPEL Redesigns Its Land Express Network[J]. Interfaces, 2013, 43(3): 221-231.
- 5) Jianjun Zhang, Jin Zhao, Hongjian Zhang, Yanxia Zhang. Research on Reputation Evolution of Perishable Product Supply Chain for Moral Hazard[J]. Journal of China Management Science, 2013, 21(1):180-184.
- 6) Jianjun Zhang, Jiazhen Huo, Jin Zhao*. Reputation Mechanism in a Newsvendor-Type Supply Chain with Pure Moral Hazard[J]. Information, 2012, 15(4):1499-1514; etc.